Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So long, farewell...

Well, it's that time of year. Graduates are donning caps and gowns, the smell of fresh-cut grass is in the air and the grounds people at Notre Dame are assiduously watering the sidewalks.

Actually, it's March, but as Northwestern is on the quarter system, it's graduation time for me nonetheless. In other words, 'tis the season for interviews.

Luckily, 'tis also the season for my friends' wedding in Miami this weekend. As nice as Washington has been lately, I can't wait for a day or two in sunnier climes. More to come after I return.

2 comments:

skhl said...

graduation? wow, good luck with everything Katie!

Joanna Cornwell said...

You've been tagged!

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.